Solar Fountain Pump floats on the water and has no electric outlet or external battery. This product is suitable for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen, etc.
- Runs automatically by solar, no battery or electricity needed. Easy to move to different places to use.
- Comes with attachments and 3 different sprinkle heads to pump different water flows. An ideal pump for birdbath, small pond, fish tank and water circulation for oxygen
- The pump will start automatically in 3 seconds once exposed in sufficient sunlight.
- The solar fountain for birdbath has more than 10,000 Hours of service life. The solar water fountain pump has a built-in brushless motor that provides a longer service life and lower energy consumption.
- Suggestion: Solar panel must be fully exposed to sunlight, not any part of it can be shaded, or the pump will not work.
- Remove the film which covers the solar panel before using;
- Please install the tubes and nozzles after you press the pump into water and let it sprays water for 3 seconds and the nozzle should be above the water.
- Water should at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) deep and clean. If water is not deep enough, the pump is not able to pump in and spray out water.
- If your fountain stops working, you can move it to a shaded area to cool down. Then you have 2 ways to reset it. You can charge it under the sun outside of water for 2 hours. Alternatively, you can tap the center of the solar panel or gently knock it to reset it.
- Built-in battery makes it work continually in sunny day and still work about 1 hour when there is no sunlight.
- Solar panel: 7V / 1.4W,
- Diameter: 160mm
- Maximum flow rate: 180L / h
- If you don't want it to float, you can fix it with the sucker in the bottom or use an extra fish line.
- Please clean the pump regularly to ensure the fountain works properly.
- Don't make the pump works without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.
- 1 Solar Fountain Pump
- 1 x A pouch of fittings (Nozzles inside)
- 1 x User Manual